Tuesday, September 8, 2009
hmmm im making up for the 4 of sep xDD cuz i was in a chlet for 2 days having the time of my life i did'nt go online at all xDD soo i did'nt get to postt well on the 4 of sep was like the good/bad day haha at 1st my parents forgot my bday -.- so i thought maybe the day was gonna suck like hell xDD but then u never guess!! after school i was waiting for elly and i saw leroy and he remmbered my bday!! so i was pertty happy !! when i saw elly she gave me THE BEST BDAY GIFT EVEA!! and i mean it. she gave me this book with all our pics wiff it!! and she gave a rose which is alive 4 2 years!! and it smelled good x] and she gave me 2 cards! it was really soo sweet!! <3 and so we met up and we went to my house and i got changed and we went tow hite sand to meet leroy and and joel we all went to mcd lol (elly is fasting .. :/) so that was pertty fun and after that we went shopping!! we took trolly *mwhaha* and i sat inside so i was the kid!! and leroy and joel was my bro and elly was our oma!! but never cook for us dinner!! WHAT A MOTHER!! lol xDD anyways lol i dont take ti as u got to be there momoent its u have to be as RETARTED AS US to get it xDD anyways we walked oma to our gandma house and me and leroy and joel when to the beach we played t or op then went home i got a dress for my bday but did'nt take any pics xDD so yup! what a day !! xDD bye then!! <3
love,liz

Read,
emotryme.bs.com

Everything Is Copywrited.
Steal ? Better Fxxk Off Then
Have A Nice Stay

Please Retards ,
RED CROSS , Alt + F4 Or Just Simply CLICKHERE:D



Princess
Photobucket

ermm? hi there lol im lizz :]
I can be innocent or i can just chew ur finger off
stalkers are awsome <3
my b'day ish on 5 sep
i live in a prata shop near gaylang. (LOL)
i loveee PUDDING :]
my friends?
BFF: elly.
DING DONGS..I LUFF YEW GUYS!
:D

Make It Louder♥