Friday, October 30, 2009
Okay so lets start out with yday i went out to escape theme park at night for the halloween thingyo OMFG. it was DAMN crowed and when the monsters came out i was serousily FEACKED OUTTT ! ._. BLEHHH anddddddd thennnnnn i got the tics and then waited for SOME POEPLE WHO WERE UBER LATE. thxs alot guys. lol but it was RAINING FUCK IT! . really it was pouring mad.so untill like 9 then it stopped and we only had 2 rides b4 i left cuz the line was longggggggggggggggg. it was really fun thou when i got bacck(late) my parents qustioned me, and the next day(which is today) they told me i can get an ipod touch O: OMG!! really i reallllyy love my dad!! his really the best :] <3
love,
liz

Read,
emotryme.bs.com

Everything Is Copywrited.
Steal ? Better Fxxk Off Then
Have A Nice Stay

Please Retards ,
RED CROSS , Alt + F4 Or Just Simply CLICKHERE:D



Princess
Photobucket

ermm? hi there lol im lizz :]
I can be innocent or i can just chew ur finger off
stalkers are awsome <3
my b'day ish on 5 sep
i live in a prata shop near gaylang. (LOL)
i loveee PUDDING :]
my friends?
BFF: elly.
DING DONGS..I LUFF YEW GUYS!
:D

Make It Louder♥