Sunday, October 18, 2009
wow long time no post.. so its kinda really boring had 3 days off school sat sun and mon its super early.. so anyways this post is about what i did in the weekend on sat we had depavail and i woke up and went to take a shower then got changed and went to my aunts house the whole day there and my cousies were all there pertty fun not too bad . at night stay up till like
3am ? idk then i went to bed
woke up at 11 or 12 next morning lol
then... yday stayed home
went out at night my mom
is a seroui.. argh like she serouily
pissers me off
anyways this is a boring post! bye,,
love,
liz

Read,
emotryme.bs.com

Everything Is Copywrited.
Steal ? Better Fxxk Off Then
Have A Nice Stay

Please Retards ,
RED CROSS , Alt + F4 Or Just Simply CLICKHERE:D



Princess
Photobucket

ermm? hi there lol im lizz :]
I can be innocent or i can just chew ur finger off
stalkers are awsome <3
my b'day ish on 5 sep
i live in a prata shop near gaylang. (LOL)
i loveee PUDDING :]
my friends?
BFF: elly.
DING DONGS..I LUFF YEW GUYS!
:D

Make It Louder♥