Saturday, November 14, 2009
Okayy hey there liz here
im gonna miss everything here D:
im leaving 'away' for a week and
its gonna really
SUCK! cuz what i will be missing?
1st. naz bday DDDDD:
2ed. class party thigny.
3ed. MY BESTIES and my darling.
4ed. I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 6.30!
(ok the last one was not a 'miss'
thing but still D;)
serousily i cant wake up b4 11.
IM GONNA DIEEE T.T
:/ anyways just an update!.
love,
liz <3

Read,
emotryme.bs.com

Everything Is Copywrited.
Steal ? Better Fxxk Off Then
Have A Nice Stay

Please Retards ,
RED CROSS , Alt + F4 Or Just Simply CLICKHERE:D



Princess
Photobucket

ermm? hi there lol im lizz :]
I can be innocent or i can just chew ur finger off
stalkers are awsome <3
my b'day ish on 5 sep
i live in a prata shop near gaylang. (LOL)
i loveee PUDDING :]
my friends?
BFF: elly.
DING DONGS..I LUFF YEW GUYS!
:D

Make It Louder♥